- Propolis Capsules and Tinctures
- Red Dalbergia Propolis Tincture
Red Dalbergia Propolis Tincture
Red Dalbergia propolis tincture - 15 ml
Propolis Botanical Origin: Dalbergia Ecastaphyllum
Ingredients: Grain alcohol and Red Propolis from Dalbergia
All of our propolis extracts are highly concentrated, made with 1 part of propolis resin and 3 parts of alcohol (1:3).
According to the latest scientific studies, Red Dalbergia Propolis has the most anti-microbial effect when compared to other propolis. It is composed of particularly strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal polyphenols.
This tincture is a staple in your home pharmacy!
- You can take it orally in case of Ear/Nose/Throat infections
- You can apply it daily on your nails affected by fungal infections
- You can also add a few drops to your homemade ointments to relieve skin problems and promote wound healing
Optimal use-by date: 60 months
Storage: At room temperature, in a dry place
Recommended dose: 5 to 8 drops, 3 times a day
Bee Products may cause an allergic reaction to some people, if signs of rash or other occur, consult a healthcare professional.