- Propolis Capsules and Tinctures
- Red Dalbergia Propolis Capsules
Red Dalbergia Propolis Capsules
Propolis Botanical Origin: Dalbergia ecastaphyllum
Ingredients : Red Dalbergia Propolis, Acacia Gum, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Vegan Capsules*
*Capsules are made with pine tree hypromellose
- Antimicrobial: The most anti-bacterial and anti-fungal of propolis to help fight a broad spectrum of bacterial and fungal infections
- Anti-biofilm: facilitates the elimination of pathogens by inhibiting their multiplication and blocking their biofilm (a kind of "shell" sealed against antibiotics and the body's defense system)
- Bone Support: thanks to molecules such as Formononetin it helps preserve bone health in women going through menopause and seniors over 75 years old
According to the latest scientific studies, Red Dalbergia Propolis has the most anti-microbial effect when compared to other propolis. It is composed of particularly strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal polyphenols.
Optimal use-by date: 60 months
Storage: At room temperature, in a dry place
Recommended Dose: 2 to 3 capsules per day
(Up to 6 capsules per day when needed - 2 at each meal)
Precaution for use: from 36 months (3 years) 1 capsule per day (open the capsule and mix its content in apple sauce fo example)
Bee Products may cause an allergic reaction to some people, if signs of rash or other occur, consult a healthcare professional.